We recognize how much technology surrounds every aspect of our lives and how difficult it is at times to make sense of it. We are here to make sure that you are productive, that you have fun and that you have a secure and healthy digital experience.
We are a small independent team, that provides daily content on Digital Citizen. We have no special affiliation, and we finance our work through advertising, affiliate marketing, promotional content, and other means. Our team has several members, most of whom are currently based in Romania. Some are based in the USA. We are the following:
- Ciprian Adrian Rusen - co-founder and chief editor. He writes articles on a large variety of subjects, including tutorials and product reviews. He is also in charge of our website's editorial strategy.
- Daniel Părchișanu - co-founder and editor. Together with Ciprian, he works on our business model, how we improve the monetization of our work, developing new business partnerships and so on. He is also writing articles on Digital Citizen, just like the other editors.
- Codruț Neagu - senior editor. He writes articles on a large variety of subjects, including tutorials and product reviews. He is also an important contributor to our website's editorial strategy.
- Marte Brengle - proofreader and occasional editor. She handles the proofreading all the articles that are published by our team. Also, from time to time, she writes articles and product reviews.
- Ana-Maria Crainic - social-media manager. She's in charge of promoting our content on Facebook and other social networks.