Hello everyone! This is our last post in 2014 and we would like to share some insights about our evolution this year, give you some details about what we have planned for 2015 and send you our best wishes for the holidays ahead.
First, we would like to thank you for reading us in 2014. This has been a great year for us with incredible growth and many rewards. Here are some insights:
- At the end of 2013 we had a team of 4 and now we have a team of 11.
- In 2013 we published an average of 23 articles/month and in 2014 we published an average of 35 articles/month.
- At the beginning of 2014 we had a traffic of 323.000 visits/month and in the last month alone we had 1.110.000 visits/month.
What's Next In 2015?
We have planned great changes for 2015. We are not yet ready to share everything since many things are still in the planning stage, but here are the things that we will do for sure:
- We will redesign the website so that it looks and works better on all devices, from smartphones to tablets, to high-resolution displays.
- We will continue to grow the team and recruit new editors.
- We will expand our content into new areas. We already started with our series of articles about Health and wearables.
We Wish You Happy Holidays!
We will come back with new articles in early January 2015. Until then, we want to take a break, enjoy the winter holidays and spend some quality time with our families and friends.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015!